There are hundreds of mortgage options available to you. Working with Capital Partners Mortgage gives you the opportunity to choose the right one for you and your family. Our strength rests in the knowledge and experience of our loan officers, many of whom have been in the industry for decades.
You can count on our loan officers to be responsive, professional, and readily available to you for questions and the stress-free completion of your home buying or refinancing process. We promise to be innovative in our product line and offer competitive pricing while providing a hands-on, personalized approach to meet your individual needs.
Knowledge & Experience
A stress-free completion of your home buying or refinancing process
Our Programs Include:
• FHA Loans - With relaxed underwriting standards, a lower down payment requirement, and less stringent restrictions, these government insured loans are designed to help more people become homeowners.
• Fixed Rate - Lock in an interest rate for the entirety of your 10 15, or 30-year mortgage term. Make future plans knowing that your mortgage will not break your budget.
• Adjustable Rate - Low initial rates and affordable monthly payments can be locked for as long as 10 years.
• VA Financing - Provided for those who serve(d) our country, VA loans offer favorable options structured specifically for you.
• Jumbo Loans - Whether for a vacation home on a lake or a new home in a popular area, some purchases require maximum borrowing power.
• Investment Financing - Real estate continues to be a prudent investment. If you have found the right income property, finance it with a competitively priced mortgage.
YOUR TURN-KEY SOLUTION
Learn more about our full suite of real estate services.
Joseph Lee Mindell, aka, Jody has an extensive background in both real estate and mortgage finance. Originally licensed as a real estate broker from his home state, NJ, Jody's work evolved towards mortgage finance with a national lender and continued in that capacity until he moved to South Florida in 2009.
Jody received his Florida real estate license in 2010 and more recently, continued his education, thus becoming a Florida licensed real estate broker.
Jody can be reached at Illustrated Properties, located on Atlantic Ave, Delray Beach, FL.